Our family owned quarry site is located just 5 miles south of Banff in the beautiful Aberdeenshire countryside. From here, we run the following operations:
- Bridgend Aggregates sand and gravel quarry at King Edward - AB45 3NL
- Bridgend Aggregates rock quarry at King Edward - AB45 3NL
- Bridgend Aggregates concrete plant at King Edward - AB45 3NL
- Bridgend Aggregates quarry at Fraserburgh - AB43 7UD
- A SEPA Registered disposal site - AB45 3NL
With permitted reserves until 2050, this globally approved aggregate plant will be a sustainable source of quality materials for many years to come. Planning permission is in place for the next 25 years.
Bridgend - the natural home of quality aggregates, across all sectors.