Bridgend Aggregates is a SEPA Registered disposal site and can recycle a range of materials. In keeping with our commitment to high standards and the environment we operate a strict procedure for waste entering our quarry to ensure all waste received is of the highest quality.
We can recycle:
- Construction and Demolition Waste
- Brick, kerbs, slate & slabs
- Bituminous materials
- Civil engineering and Roads Waste
End products from our recycling activities include aggregates for use in:
- Building Materials
- General Fills
- General Construction Aggregates
- Civil Engineering and Road Construction
Bridgend Aggregates is a SEPA Registered disposal site and will accept builder’s waste and inert waste materials. Click here for more info.